Cinnamon Roll

What would you do when you are getting bored while you are at home? Sleeping? Ooo...not for me. I would rather doing something beneficial rather than doing nothing.

For me kitchen is a nice place for you to enjoy yourseft. Why dont you entertain youseft by cooking a new recipe and the whole family can enjoy it? Sure you children would love to eat and you would be happy when the new recipe that you tried yielded a good result.

Not only cooking but there are so many other things that you could do. I have so many plans in mind to start but I have to do it one by one. If not I would get confused and end up I start nothing...hahaha.

I attach the picture of my cinnamon roll that we baked last week. Unfortunately, it was not from my handy hands but from my wife. It was nice when you eat it when it is hot. Everything was vanished within an hour.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog