Food Poisoning - 9th October

The last two Saturdays I was resting in my room. Lately the internet is so so slow and I got fed up with it. We just cannot expect to have a better one. Unless you subscribe the internet line that never guarantee that it will be perfectly ok. So it is no use because to have it is so meaningless. For the past four Saturday I never went to the office rather staying actively in my room. There few things that I need to complete.
.
One morning I was having my breakfast with Bro Ramlee after finished our fajar prayer. We went straight to the canteen. As usual I was the earlier attendee. I really dislike having my precious breakfast during the peak hours. After finished and to remove my plate, Ramlee ask me to have some more noodles. I said to him that the one that I had reluctantly to devour. I just felt like to regurgitate. I said to him to carry on and I made my move to my room.
.
About 10.30 a.m My stomach was not good and I feel like going to the toilet. Oh...ho....now I got to rush to the toilet. Then the new episode of food poisoning started to cramp my stomach and throat. About 30 minutes later I received a call from a friend telling me that there are about 40 people affected. I went to the clinic and made a report and for a medical attention. The doctor advised me to go to the hospital but politely I refused. Thank god I have made the right decision. If not I will be staying overnight and feeling like in a detention camp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog