It Is So Beautiful








Every morning I would spend my time for almost an hour to water and pruning my lovely plants. Eversince I returned from my oversea assignment, I started to grow new plants and make sure the old plants will have sufficient nutritions for them to grow well. I will ensure that all the plants will be fertilised fortnightly to promote growth and flowers. We need not to wait for spring for the plants to bloom because the plants will bloom through out the year. What make me feel so delighted when my Gasing flower ( As Yusuff called it and I dont really know what is the name..) starts to bloom profusely and make my pergola look so beautiful and wonderful...

Comments

i amsterdam said…
Both u and wife has green thumbs!! These photos are beautiful. Is it bunga kreak nasi? The smell is heavenly!!!
Abu Ikhlas said…
hmmm..... I am not sure what the name is and it has no smell like kemboja.

Popular posts from this blog