My New Glasses

.

Kalau nak ikutkan hati aku malas nak buat glasses baru. Tapi apa kan daya mata aku agak kelabu kebelakangan ini. mahu tak mahu terpaksa aku buat juga. harga jangan tanyalah....memang mahal. Aku pun terkejut dengaq harga glasses aku ni. Tak apalah niat hadiah untuk diri aku sendiri pada tahun baru ni..



This is my new frame. I was forced to buy it because my present frame was not big enough to fit the multifocal lenses. After gone through much confusion for the selection of frame to suit my handsome face, I have selected this frame...BOSS.



Wow....this frame I really like it. I will look like a professor. That is what I feel...... This is for my reading and computer activities. Now I already told myself that...' I am growing older'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog