My First Cake Decoration

.

As I mentioned earlier, I will make a cake decoration and here is the result. Two days ago I asked my wife to help me for cake decoration. I always would like my wife to participate or standby me whenever I'm going to start my new project. Even she may not know what were all about but her present beside me make me feel honourable.

.

The day before, I went to the cake shop to buy cake decoration tools. First I would say it just a trial and error. I never had any experience before but my Guru is only the You Tube and myself instinct. At first the cake was so terrible and to resolve the matter I started to modify the cream. All because I dont have a very specific tools. After few thoughts and going through all the difficulties and finding the right way to spread the cream, I think I have learnt a lot and for my second attempt it will be better. Anyway I was so delighted to present my cake to my children and they were so happy to see and taste the cake. I am thinking to have another attempt tomorrow and for sure it will be much prettier than before.

.

Oooppss......forgot to tell you about the roses..... First, I triey bu using tooth pick but my rose keep on sliding down. I put another try but the rose did not want to stick to the stick. I was so desparado as my wife was watching me. Then I switched by using the rose base but I did not have a proper tool.... You know what was I using??? I used a tiny little glass and alhamdulillah it was ok. Even it was not that beautiful but people still can call it a rose flower.



I was so proud to view my first cake decoration ever. No more buying a birthday cake at the cake shop!!!

Dont you think it is gorgeous....

Can you comment that artificial roses with my roses???


My children were so happy and enjoy the beauty of my cake...

Comments

i amsterdam said…
congratulations!!! I have yet to decorate my own cake!!!
Abu Ikhlas said…
TQ Rop......practise makes perfect... lusa nak cuba lagi. I think I will improve the technique...
Abu Ikhlas said…
TQ Rop......practise makes perfect... lusa nak cuba lagi. I think I will improve the technique...

Popular posts from this blog