Cake Decoration

.

For the past three days I have spent my time browsing You Tube for cake decorations. There are many informations that I gathered and it would be very nice if I could try one of them. Eventhough no proper guru to guide, I still believe that I will manage to do it. Practice make perfect. Just like the way I learned how to smocking and complete a bishop dress for my little girls.
And howIi spread a very nice patchwork quilt onto my daughters' beds. Those art works I learned all by my self and obviously there were mistakes at the beginning. What I am going to do for this weekend is try to prepare and decorate a cake. I am not sure I should start with fondant/gumpaste or using butter cream icing. The only thing is that I always dependent on my wife for the finishing because my glorious mood tend to fade by the end of the session. By the way it is good for my wife to learn as well.



This a butter cream cake



This is a fondant cake

.

I like colours and combination of them. That make me feel so lively....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog