Smocking Dress : Ready to Start??



Entahlah...aku rasa semangat aku berkobar kobar untuk start my butik for children. Kadang rasa semacam semangat aku ni tak selari dengan semangat wife aku. I am ready but how about my wife's spirit? Is it when she said everything was ok just to please me?? Hmmm...nak berniaga bukan senang kalau semangat tak cukup kuat. Banyak perkara yang kena timbang. How about if there are many complaints from customers? How about if nobody going to buy the dresses.... Hhmhmhmh...if we have the negative thinking we are not going any where isnt it!

.

I have prepared few dresses that Im going to publish in my Facebook. I give it until end of February or end of March to launch my site. At least 20 dressess are ready to be sold. I have made that target and if it strikes well, it must be very encouraging and if not I will find another solutions and ideas.

.

February is coming and I am going to start my new job. Now I am thinking , ' Do I have time for that? How about to take care of my children homework and school? How about my time for ....oh god there are so many things to think of. It is not about money, but it is about my passion....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog