Smocking Dress
.




One day, I posted a tread in my Facebook mentioning that I was going to involve in a new project. I got so many responses from my curious friends and colleagues. They asked me which and where will be my next oversea assignment. I did not give them a direct answer but let them guess and crack their head to find the answer. I have been thinking about my new project for the past 8 years. But nothing materialised since I was not around to help my wife or to convince her about my ambition and intention. Insyaallah let we start from something small and later we step into something bigger as a real challenge.

.

What is my plan? Yeah ....I like to have children boutique for girls.

Comments

i amsterdam said…
Good luck in your adventure, i would like to support u by buying but unfortunately i don't have girls!!

Btw, the cottons are beautiful, where did u get them?
Abu Ikhlas said…
hehehe.....I bought at kamdar and nagoya...nowadays there are many people selling cotton fabric via FB but quite expensive....

Popular posts from this blog