A Restaurant

How nice if I could have a restaurant and manage it by myself? At the moment I could not see how to make my dream come true. It might be just a mere dream. Hhmmmmm......... I am not taking about a five stars restaurant but something simple, easy to handle with minimum staff required.

Current work is ok but until when I have to bear with it? Im okk with the work scope but many times I need to collect bit and pieces to let thinks organised. Am I making a complaint here? Hhmmm......sort of...

Back to restaurant bisness. I used to have my breakfast at Belanga every morning. There were not many menus like other restaurant and made you confused of what to eat. It only have few noodles, toast and nasi lemak and you can select for a set for serving. During lunch it only serve Kelantan delights and good enough for you to make a choice.

That what I want to have and serve if I were to have a restaurant. ..........


Comments

Popular posts from this blog