Kitchen Hood And Hob

One day, while I was having my lunch in the kitchen, I saw a vent fan was running. I asked my wife why she on the vent fan. She informed me that the hood was not sucking anymore in other words was not working. Probably the motor is not working. Similarly, the hob is not working perfectly. Since then we have not arrange for any services. I was not sure whether can be repaired or not. I remembered the hood and hob were installed about 6 years ago when I had a new kitchen cabinet. Hhhmmmm......that quite sometime but they still looked new. Another sign of money again.

When I was at KL Convention Centre to participate in the homedec exhibition I saw plenty of suppliers for hood and hob and other house accessories. Then came to my mind I needed to have the new one. I went from one booth to the other just to find the reasonable hood and hob. I called my wife whether we needed replacement. She responded positively and was jovial to have it. Finally I bought an electrolux hood and hob which came with easy payment scheme.

Today they will come and dismantle the old and install the new. Oooopppssss....I forgot about the measurement! Would it fit my kitchen cabinet? Let's see what would happen. And the old cabinet I will install to my new home.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog