Red Bean Bun

It is nice to spare sometime in the kitchen and cooking for my family. Especially when they enjoy eating what you have cooked. It is a pleasure to entertain them with a healthy food. I never complaint about food and I would rather to do it myseft for satisfaction.

Yesterday after arriving home from work, I told my wife to that I want to make red bean buns asked her about the availability of the ingredients. After maghrib I started to mix and kneel the dough and rest it for an hour. It was a very quick preparation. By the time I came back from isyak my dough was already swelled covering the bowl. Wow...it was amazing!

I kneeled the dough and separated it into few portions and filled with a red bean paste. Everytime when I was busy in the kitchen, Sarah and Yusuff joined to disturb me. Because the paste was so tasty, Sarah would scoop it with his finger and put into his mouth.

To bake just took another 20 minutes and the result was marvelous.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog