Keeping Myself Busy

If anybody ask me how do I spend my time, I would be glad to explain it to him or her. For me, the amount of 24 hours allocated to me never been enough. Should we break the time from 24 hours a day to 30 hours a day? Hhhmmmm.....it would be the same, isn't it.

Yesterday was hectic. There were so many things I manage to resolve. I sent my daughters for their piano class at 9.00. Since Ikhlas's art class will start at 11.00am and to end at 1.00pm, I asked my wife to send him separately. I would fetch him later for home. It means that I have to wait for all of them for 4 hours. Oh my god! What should I do within this 4 hours? While waiting for them to finish their classes, I went to a coffee shop for a nescafee tarik kurang kurang manis and started to read a news paper.

When my daughters finished their classes, I asked them whether they are willing to cut their hair today. We went to the hair saloon situated at Tesco Rawang. We used to this saloon many times and the service was good. Now Adah has a new hair style. So did Shamim.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog