My New Lamp Shade

Last week I made the order of my new lamp shades There are complete set with a new chinese vase and a thai silk rectangular shade. At first I was hesitated whether I really need one. I have plenty of Sarawak traditional lamp shade in my living rooms and at my dining. It might be a waste of money to buy the new one. However, I was contemplating to transfer the old shades to my new house and the new one to be decorated in my current living room.

The old lady said that I can pay for instalment. That was more encouraging for me to order. The price was not cheap because everything was tailored made. After considering everything, finally I agree to have a pair of it. Now I realise that it is not easy to control my desire for dunia. I failed again this time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog