My Naughty Yusuff

Having many kids make my time occupy day and night. I do have time to rest though, but it is my wife has to work all the time to serve their needs. It is not easy to handle each of them or one by one.

To handle Yusuff is the most difficult part. He would demand anything that sometime you would not expect. I used to be patience with him but his tantrum may put me out of my gard. If his morning mood is ok, than you could expect his character would be joyful through out the day. But if he refuses to go to school in the morning, nothing can be done except you bring him to the shop and offer him few goodies.

When handling Yusuff my wife is pretty good of consoling his weird behaviour. But not me. I fail all the time and better leave him alone. He only came to me to get my smart phone for games and if only I have sweets in my pocket. When Safwan was around he would hold and wrestle with Yusuff and ask him to count from one to fifty. He would count smartly then only Safwan would release him.

Oooopppssss......he is very particular about his hair style. He would stand in front of the mirror and smear the gel all over his hair and start to shape the style. It could take minutes if his brother teases him that his style is not good. By the way I love to see his character and always make me laugh.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog