He Is Going Back

I am going to KLIA airport tonight to send my son, Safwan back to Egypt after enjoying his two months vacation. His flight will depart at 03:30, Tuesday, 2nd October. I might go to the airport at 12.oo midnight with my wife and her parents. Others has to remain at home because tomorrow is their school day. I know everyone would like to send him but I have to say no.

I have to take leave tomorrow. By the time I reach home from the airport it must be around 4.00 in the morning and I need at least 6 hours sleep to have a nice rest. Yerterday while I was driving with Safwan, I asked him what he felt to go back to Egypt? He answered, he was ok and normal. I was feeling the same when I was a student. The last week to leave family was not easy. The feeling of reluctant to go back was very strong. Even when we already arrived in UK the feeling was bad. It took about a week to stablise the feeling and emotion.

Anyway we gonna miss him for another year. My kids will miss him very much. He is different from his brothers where he likes to play around and spend much time with his little brothers and sisters. I knew deep in his heart he will miss all of us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog