A Letter.............

What would you feel when someone send you a personal letter? This is what I used to do to express my feeling and emotion to my children in a meaningful approach. I won't say that I never confront my children or someone to express my opinion or dissatisfaction or gratitute and happiness directly. But sometime you need other method that is more workable and effective. Yes,.......that is by writing a letter. It might help to express you feeling of care and loving.

Whenever I leave for outstation or oversea, the least I would send a postcard to my children. Everybody will get their personal one with different messages. Just to tell them that you are caring and loving. It did happen, I wrote a letter for motivation, apology and appriciation. Nowadays, I only use Whatapps to message my motivation, advices and feelings. Would it be less effective and romantic by doing thar?

When Safwan locked himself in his room, I knew that he wrote something to his sisters and brothers. I try to treat that as a private affair. But I knew he was wrting something that would benefit all of them. I dont want to know to whom he wrote and I dont want to know its contents either. I knew those contents must be advices to them and I would emotionally cry if I read them....... Its would be so touching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog