Tuna Muahroom Pie

What would you do during the weekend? Please dont say that you would sleep and rest all day try to recover your lost time. Oopppssss....dont be that lazy. Try to do something that benefit you and others. I could tell you if I dont do anythng at home I would turn crazy. I would lose my precious moment. So I need to abreast myseft with some hobby or any activity to keep me moving.

Last night I made a tuna muahroom pie. It is a quick and simple recipe. Anybody can try it. First you rub the buter and flour to form a pastry. Secondly, you mash a tuna with mayonis and add boiled peas and sliced muchroom. Mixed well. Scoop a teaspoon of tuna in a small rolled pastry and you twist the edges. Now it is complete andeasy to bake.

Today we have these pies for our breakfast and also suitable for an evening tea. .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog