My Office Bag

Sometime people might wonder what are things in my bag? Yeah.....that similar question also I would ask myself what are things in other people's bags. I have seen some people bring a huge bag to the office. Have you ever audited or asked what are things in their bag. Obviously it is very private and too personal to ask that question and people would accuse you as a busy body. Or you might get a slap on your face. Oo..ooo...no no....that is going to be too much.

What is in my bag? Thats is no secret about it. I can list them one by one and I am happy to tell you what are in it. Let we audit it;

1. A bottle of perfume. Incase I forgot to spray when rushing to work.
2. My wholemeal biscuit for my breakfast. Nowaday I would prefer for light and simple breakfast.
3. Sun glasses. To help my vision during a bright sunny day.
4. A small towel.
5. A book or novel for my reading during breakfast and lunch time.
6. My security passes to enter the buildings.
7. My wallet. I dont like to keep my wallet in my pocket.
8. USB cable for my smart phone.

I dont think I have many in my bag. But if you campare to a bag by a lady, there must be whole lot more and must be greater than 12 items. Anyway I have seen a handbag for man that was so nice and elegant. Should I get it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog