Wandering Around KLCC

There were few things I managed to do last weekend. I told my children who would like to follorw me to KLCC? Shamim, Adah, Yusuff, Hadi and Ubai would like to accompany me and leaving Umi and Sarah at home. We were discussing in the car what would be our plans. Four of them would like to go for a movie except Ubai.

I dropped Hadi, Shamim, Yusuff and Adah in front of KLCC and reminded Hadi and Shamim to take good care of the little ones. Then I proceeded to Low Yat to buy a modemn and a wifi routers to replace the existing that was spoiled due to the lightning strike last week.

We came back to KLCC opened parking and marched to the Convention Centre for the Design and Renovation Exhibition. I did not have any plan but just to kill my time while waiting for my children to finish their movie. I always prefer to be in KLCC in the morning since not many people wandering around and not after 12.00pm because the visitors are increasing and I really Feel like suffocating squeezing within the crowd.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog