Facebook - Find Your Old Friends


Few months ago I wrote something about FB that I hate most. Come to think of it again, it gives you few benefits to find your old friends that you have lost contact. My friend asked me one day, why I dont register for FB. I just kept silence and not sure what to reply. Inadvertently, he found my ID and added me as his friend list. It just not I am not interested to deal with FB but the internet is extremely slow in my camp and will take me hours to download the website. Might as well I forget about it temporarily. Let me focus to my personal blog that I adore very much.
.
When I returned home recently, I took the opportunity to find my very old friends when I was at primary school, secondary school, college and until I left the university. Oh my god, I managed to discover most of them handsomely and started to build up our friendships again. Our friendships started to blossom and unite after being separated for years. Now only I realise and appreciate the value of FB that connect all the people over the world as one happy family. Can we be like that???? I just wonder.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is this sarcasm? Sounds like it, based on the picture you chose to use....

Popular posts from this blog