What to do?


My friend wrote in her blog that Life Little Pleasures. But knowing the way she wrote the articles, life must be full of pleasures. I really envy her enjoying planting tulips at the back yard garden and waiting patiently for them to bloom. Taking photos of beautiful scenery and make my mouth watery to see her best ever roasted lamb marinated with rosemary and mixed spices. For me, life is so boring. No place to go. No land to grow tulips or daffodils. There are restrictions to go where about. Yes there are freedom but limited freedom. Better off to wander around the camp and doing something meaningful in the room.
.
We are going to have different caterer. I am not sure who are they and whether we will get the better one. From my previous experience, you will never get the better one. The best of it only comes once and never twice. It is better for me to expect the worst to come and get prepare for it. For me it makes no different at all because I will prepare my own food for nasi lemak, green thai's curry, nasi dagang, bubur jagung and etc. If the food is not tasteful I never complaint and if the is so delicious I never eat very much. Anyway I enjoy cooking my own recipe that I only need to cut, blend and throw into the pot. Add in few pieces of chicken or beef and waiting for half an hour, everything is ready. To have few chicken or beef I just ask my chef and here you are. But for a new caterer I just wonder whether they are friendly enough for a bit of charity gift. Just wait and see what will happen next month but be prepared to turn my room into a big kitchen....hehehehe.
.
Today I received a message that my Visa for work permit was rejected. Hhmmmm...what to do? Be prepared to leave the country. My boss already appealed for new application and we just wait and see. As for me kalau nak kena balik pun tak apalah. Boleh lepak dgn family and anak anak sepuas puasnya kan....

Comments

i amsterdam said…
You envy me?? Here I am, envying YOU travelling all over europe!!!

Popular posts from this blog