What Am I Suppose To Do this Morning
Today is Saturday. I just dont feel like going to the office. I need a rest. I think I had enough things going on at the office for the last two weeks. I just simply need a rest and relax. WHen I woke up, the room was mess. I knew that Bobo and Romari was too naughty last night. Lia still ok and be bıt obedient. There are four things that I want to do today. First I need to tidy up the room. I need to vacuum and keep my toilet clean. It was in the mess. Keeping cats is ınteresting but you really need to be hard working person. Toilet train is the main thing. İf your cats cannot discipline themselves to have proper toilet, you are going to go crazy. With the smell that you cannot stand will make you feel angry and mad. Then the furr then to fall and it will stick well to your clothes, carpet, blanket, bedsheet etc.
.
I just finished vacuum the whole room. Relief.......I borrow from the surau. Sometimes, I just left in my room and the janitor will organise it nicely for me. Hhehehehe...... aku rasa siap dia menyumpah kat aku sebab bila nak cuci bilik aku memang dia kerja banyak. Mana makanan kucing yang bertaburan lagi. But İ did my part to collect all those rubbish and thrash into my dustbin.
.
What are other subjects that I need to write in my blog today. Oooo.... I got invitation for the BBQ at pak Lah's house. Azam invited me numerous times. I must go. If not I will feel guilty as hell. 4.30 I wii depart from here with Pak Amir and Haji Moktar. Then we will go to Awaza. Sitting near the Caspean Sea and have a sip of hot cuppocino will be great. Take few minutes resting on the bench, reading and gossiping will be interesting too.
.
I need to finish my new xstitch. Few people already ordered them from me. I dont know when I can finish. Everytime I about to start, Lia will come nd jump on me. She will disturb my rythm and I will put it away. I thnik I will start after I completed my blogging coz Lia is sleeping soundly and the other two are playing outside. Yeah...give me a bit of freedom.
.
I going to call my mummy. How is she going on. I call he yesterday but no answer. She must be outside attending her potted plants. I use to say to her no need to keep them anymore. She will make this excuse for not to stay longer in our houses. Hhhmmmm.....I think when I grow old, I will be like her too. You just want to relax and have a piece of mind isnt it.
.
I have started another novel written by Jodi Picoult entitled Keeping Faith. I Expect to f,n,sh it within two weeks then I can continue reading the other novels that already packed in my cupboard. The idea to be a writer is still sticking to my mind but I really need a push and special zeal and encouragement to proceed. Once I try to participate or take a course in crative writting but just got no time. What I ever wish is at least when I retired I would be able to spend my precious time to write and to talk.
.
I think thats all for today and always pray for me and present me a wonderful wishes that I always need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog