Can I Be One Of Them??

Sometimes I use to think what I'm going to do when I am completely retire from my profession. No more figures to justify the problems, no more dispute of contract to mess my mind, no more argument to win the case and the most importantly no more being away from home and the family that I adore. Time passes by like a supersonic jet crossing the blue sky. You can glimpse at it for a while but it definitely will leave you.
.
I like to read and reading is one of the therapy similar to my passion of cross stitching, writing/blogging, gardening and photography. It makes me venture into different kind of circumstances and bring me to the new fantasy that I could imagine. So what should I do to fulfill my ample time during that period. Yes, of course that will be the best time for us to submit our full obligation to God. That will be the time for us to repent the penance that we may have committed willingly or accidentally.
.
But I have a serious thought to be a writer. I would be enjoying sitting in front of the computer and started to write and making plots for my writing. What I am going to do, perhaps, after completing my project is to register for a creative writing course in one of the institutions. That would help me to improve my writing tremendously. I enjoy reading novels narrated and written by John Grisham and Stephen King. Can I be one of them? Becoming one of the famous and well known writer all over the world? Hahahaha.... Abuikhlas... you must be kidding... What are the stories that you desire to write? You must be day dreaming. Yeah...yes I am...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog