Is It Necessary to Circumcise A Girl

Yesterday while I was doing my routine work I was buzzed by my friend from YM. He said that it was interesting to read about the circumcision and how I was handling that thing. Then he questioned me further, how about my three daughters. I said that the secret lies within me and to expose about my three little girls is quite sensitive. Heeheheheheh.....
.
Before I explain and elaborate with respect to the above topic , let me share my experience that happened when I was a student in UK. If I can remember, it flashed back someway in 1987. I used to visit my friend brother Qasim in Upton Lane in South West London. Now brother Qasim is already a Datuk conferred by the Royal Highness, The Sultan of Pahang and also a Professor. He just like my own brother. I met him at the mosque after Asar prayer. He was waiting for us to have a dinner at his home. After we complete our asar prayer, we have a cordial chit chat before prepare to his home. He said he was invited for the feast. Somebody local invited him. For sure the host either Pakistani or Gujerati. So brother Qasim ask the host the purpose of the feast. He (the host) mentioned that he just finished circumcising his child. Then brother Qasim asked, she or he. Then the host perplexed with his question and said of course a boy. He then puzzled with the question and told brother Qasim that they never circumcise a girl. After that day then we noticed that they are majority of muslim people did not circumcise their daughter.
.
The practice of circumcision mainly practised by the people of Asia and the African countries. Whether they did it because of the religious duty or out of cultural believe we wouldn't know. When I was small I asked my mother what did they do to the girl during circumcision. My mum will show her big round eyes to me. Then I kept quiet never to ask again. But the question still lingering in my mind until Ä° grown up. Finally I got the answer that the 'Bidan' just pinned or scratched to the dot..dot...dot...dot.... I also asked my mum what is wrong if we don't do it. My mum said that this is part of to control her extreme sex desire when reaching puberty..........or so to say ' merenyam atau galak'..... hahahaha
.
The question now is whether the practice is compulsory and obligatory to the parents to execute??? It depends....... and up to you to have it or not. I was told that, once the Prophet was asked by the people whether the circumcision is obligatory for a girl? There was no definite answer from him. It means that it is up to the parents. As for me, I would prefer not to practise it. As for my girls, I left for my wife to decide and I could not be bothered to ask her...... and she will never give me precised answers.

Comments

Ghazali said…
Ya Abu Ikhlas;

Bila cakap pasal nih, I ada terbaca satu kisah Model dari Africa, dia kena buang terus benda tuh yang mana membuat dia numb or feel nothing in the name of the pleasure ...

Mmmm ... interesting gak ... nanti I will talk to few imams kat sini, nak tanya pendapat dia orang lak ...
Abu Ikhlas said…
Ghaz,
Sian kan........Hg tu la aku nih...suka menongkah arus...hehehehe
Anonymous said…
Salam

Ramai kita x tau, mula mula Paul or Saul the Murderer menubuhkan Christianity ialah kerana beliau x mau sunatkan pengikutnya yang bukan dari BaniIsrael.

And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

1 Corinthians 7:19

Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts.

Kini berbillion manusia tertipu dengan Christianity yg menyembah palang (cross) di cipta oleh Paul.

Popular posts from this blog