My New Smart Phone

Today I was so busy handling few matters. About 9.00am we drove to Kuala Kubu Baru to collect Safwan's passport. On the way we had a breakfast at Sentosa Bistro with roti canai and nescafe tarik. Oooopppssss.....I never missed the vaday because I like the sambal kelapa very much....so yummy yummy..

After collecting the pasport we drove to KL because I have an appointment at 2.00pm. We still have another two hour to repair Safwan's notebook lcd monitor and jalan jalan cari handphone. It never actually cross yo my mind to buy a new smart phone because my Samsung SII is still ok. Orang kata saja gatal tangan. It is because of icy hand...hihihi.

There were so many booths selling computers, ipads, smartphones etc.....not to mention other gudgets. We have another hour to decide and having lunch before we proceed to the Prince Court. I always told my boys that if I enter Lowyat, I would end up buying something or spend more than a thousand ringgits.

Finally we pearched at the final booth and I decided to buy Samsung Note. It is a gorgeous smartphone with a bigger screne. Wow....this wonderful smartphone will keep me update with so many things. Anyway my previous Samsung SII I gave it to my wife.......is it fair? I think so....

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog