Close House

It is really amazing for Malaysians to celebrate hari raya for a month. As I mentioned earlier, you can see so many open houses in you housing areas. There are also open house hosted by the mosque society and NGO. Everybody can go and enjoy the food and hari raya songs. It just like a wedding party. This is the uniqueness of being Malaysian.

Yesterday I invited two of my friends and their family coming for hari raya to my house. We prepared laksa utara and nasi briani with fried chicken and meet curry. They have never come to my house before and one of my friends' wife so impatience to come just to see my handy crafting works. Oh my god.......I was surprised to know that they really follow my posting of photos in my facebook.

Anyway I would like to thank them for coming to my house for hari raya. We have another 2 weeks more to celebrate hari raya. See what is happening next.......

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog