A Special Guest

We have a long week end that extended to Monday because of Malaysia Day. It was great to have an extra day. It gave us extra rest, activities and our last minute open day for raya. I was not going any where coz I knew very sure that we would have traffic jam all over the area because of Open House.

On Saturday morning, I went to UITM to invide Nik to come over to my house for lunch and dinner and get to know my family. We departed early in the morning coz I need to stop by at the clinic. We drove along Gutrie Highway because it was the shortest route to Shah Alam and we readily reach UITM about 10.30 am. I called and waited for him for few minutes and around 10.40 he appeared with his back pack. Wow....it was wonderful to meet him. We sojourned at IKEA for lunch and drove home.

Nik was so friendly and can get along with me and the family very well. There were so many topics that we discussed especially about fine arts. I showed him what were the art works that I have done and few collections of paintings. Nik is a fine art student and his art works just awesome.

Ikhlas was so happy to meet Nik. He taught Ikhlas few techniques how to sketch human face. He took few minutes to derive to a perfect scatch. His skill of painting is incredible. I wish I could be a good artist. Can I be..........????? We finished our time mostly with eating, chatting and he took few photos from my garden and interior.

Yesterday I sent Nik back to his home with a promise to come again. I wish all the best in you study and surely you will be a remarkable artist in future.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog