Another Coffee House

I love to drink coffee. I always prefer to have coffee compared to tea, milo and other hot drinks. Sometime it depends on how you match your drink with your favourite food. If I were to eat laksa, I cannot have coffee to tag along with it. I would prefer to have iced lemon tea to get along with laksa. Noodle with gravy can never get along with coffee. I would feel strange when they mixed up in my stomach.....hahahaha. Anyway I always prefer coffee tarik from mamak stall or restaurant.

I have been taking too long about coffee, havent I? There would be a new coffee house near my office. It is going to be opened pretty soon. It is San Francisco Deli just like the famous Starbucks. I had never tried them before and it is not my taste of coffee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog