My New House

I have been thinking to own a house in Sg Pwtani Kedah. If you ask me why do I need another house, I dont think that I have a perfect answer. But therw must be a reason why isn't it? OK, I have few reasons why I need another how and obviously we are not going to stay in that house because we are very comfortable living in our current house.

Fisrt since the property market is increasing never to depreciate it is timw to buy one. When I went to the sale office, the property was ready to occupy. No legal fee required and I can check the property immediately. The saleman brougt me to the area and I have the opportunity to inspect and select before I make a final decision. The house was quite unique and the area was ok and they plan to build a secondary school next to it.

Finally I made a decision to buy the property. Now I am arranging my financial. Do you want to know where it is? It is in the Ambangan Height area and near to my sister's and many friends' houses.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog