The Properties Are Very Expensive; Ridiculous

I went back to Gurun to visit my mom and stopped over at Parit Buntar to visit my sister. I called my brother to come along so we can have a quick get together. Gurun is always be a wonde4ful place for me. We arrived at my mother's house about 11.00 am and my mom already prepared for our lunch. I always loved her fish curry.

After our asar prayer we went to Sg Petani to see new housing areas whether affotdable to buy it or now. But the property price in KL already sky roketed beyond our reach. They build the property just for the rich and famous. Their main target are the expatriates and not for the locals. We went to one of the developers' office to see the proposed property at nearby. The designs were very nice but the price masyaallah.......too ecpensive. I asked them who is the developer??? Then I knew that this guy is already rich and if I were to purchase this property I will make him richer. I dont think it is for me....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog