Life Is Just A Routine

Do you think life is just a routine? Before we agree to it lets we see how we start our life. No need to consider the time when you were born but lets take it from today and see the next day. Let me start with my activity for today.

I woke up at 5.30 am everyday. Immediately I rush to the toilet for shower. It took for 20 minutes the most and ready to dress up. By the time I finished my morning prayer, it was almost 6.55 am. My wife would help me to gather my bag pack, wallet, smart phone and etc and ready to send my to the door. 1 minute to put on my shoues and by the time I opened the gate and start the car engine, it was already 6.00 am sharp. Can you see how hectic to accomodate for 30 minutes in the first morning? If the time flies fast you have to act fast.

Driving to work is another stressful activity. Not all the road users are friendly and understanding. They are purposely becoming ignorance driving slowly at the fast lane. I dont know how many curses they got with all type of swears by becoming 'mind my own business'. Moving out early from home rather good to avoid massive traffic jam. I dont really follow the highway sice I will get stuck at the toll told plaza. It would take 50 to 1 hour to reach my office. Sometime it is nice to continue a short nap and rest in the car before I climb into the office by 8 am. Or going down to the food court for an hour, having a nice breakfast and continue my reading with few sips of nescafe tarik. Or browsing my intenet and getting updates about local politics.

Office is a total chaotic with meetings and updates, and urgent issue to resolve. Hey.....have I ever told you about my work? Definitely not! Hahaha....... But today I scolded my  contractor for given irrelevant excuses for delay the deliverables. I could be a littlw nasty when come to empty promises. Better not to elaborate further. By 5pm I would quit the office. 8 hours perday is enough to control my adrenaline back to normal.

Oh no.......another challenge on the road. I got to be tough and brutal sometime. When I see the sky is gloomy I have to move faster. The traffic would pile up very quick and it would destroy my mood. Oh god....I wish I can fly. Another 1.5 hours I got to spend onbthe road.can you imagine that 1/8 of my life time spending in the car????

Arriving home always the joyous part. Being with my wife and kids. Discussing issues of the day and listening to their voices almost giving me another strength of energy. It is almost time for maghrib prayer, shower and dinner. It gives me another 4 hours to be at home before I start the same routine on next days again and again.

Is life really a routine? Yes it is a routine. But we have to make it phosperous with the obidient of Allah. If not it would be so dull........hhhhmmmmm....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog