The Lamp Shade

Do you very particular about your home lighting? If you ask me, yes I am quite fussy about my lighting. If you move into a new house that you buy from a developer, they only provide a very basic and standard arrangement and number of lighting. Everything is already fixed and to rearrange and improve the lighting is quite expensive isnt it. Do yoy know that by selecting different type of lighting would help you to change the mood of the ambient. It all depends on you remarkable creativity.

As for me, the lamp shade, the intensity and colour of the light would help a lot to define the mood of the room. The bottom line is how you would like to spend to practically improve the lighting. I am not an interior designer but I always like to have different kind of ideas when dealing with decorations.

Yesterday I met my friend Jenny. She was surprised when she noticed that I wore no more glasses. She said that I look verv different. Do I need to elaborate further???? Hahahaha....... Then I walked further and enjoy myseft with another round of window shopping. They was a unique shop that I was looking for sometime. I pushed the glass door and entered suddenly an old lady emerged from a room.

I asked her what is her business despite I already knew her trade. She explained to me in great details about her nature of business. Do you want to know what she did? She converts the vase into the lamp shade. This is what I have been searching for. Especially when I want to convert my china vases into the lamp shade. It will look vintage and antique. If you need her services just refer to her business card.

Now I am contemplating whether to order a pair of lamp shade from her. ???????????? Still thinking......





Comments

Popular posts from this blog