Art Class For Ikhlas

Today I am going to take Ikhlas to register for Art Class. I have been searching for the right art class for quite sometime and I feel that this one is appropriate for him. Few days ago I went to this centre and interogating the teacher about the system and methods of how are they going to conduct the program. I was shown about the syllabus and take a tour about the painting by small kids. It was gorgeous and beautiful.

I was impressed and have decided to send Ikhlas to this program hopefully he will like it. The fee is not that cheap but the quality of the program must be suffice to cover the fee. I always thought that I need to exploit my children's abliity and talent before we decide the way forward. We only plan but god will decide what is the best for us


Comments

Popular posts from this blog