A Long Break

I came back to the office after a long break. Can you imagine having 4 weeks mc leaves? In other words it was nice to have a long break after having intense work loads through out the day. It just like the day you came to the office to report for duty. Feeling like a new staff and has to undergo another intro and interogation.....hahaha.

I walked in the office slowly at 8.am sharp and hoping that not many people were around expecially my boss. Hehehehe..... I know I need to prepare the answers and explainations from my colleage who would like to know what actually happened to me. The answers should be the same. Do I need to answer one by one to everybody? Or I would gather all of them in the meeting ro and explain in great details to all of them? Or I need to tape recorded and ask them to listen when they desire to know? No, that should not be. I still need to explain to them one by one even hundreds of them coming to me. The have their concerns of what had happened to. Appreciate their little visit and means that they ate really care for me.

No life have to go on as usual. Finish of my unattended assignments and coordinating the tasks and many more. Yeah.....life is boring if nothing interesting coming to you. Lets get back to the track that I have left.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog