It's A Busy Day

My time is so cramp. I have to sit down and think how to manage my time and readjust to fit my hobbies. I am not talking about a hobby but hobbies. Sunday is almost full. In the morning I have to send Shamim and Adah at 9.00am for their piano class. I got to take Ikhlas along eventhough his art class starts at 11.00am. You know what I did for 2 hours waiting? I brought Ikhlas at Paparich Cafe for a drink and teaching him maths for 2 hours. By 11.00am my two little girls already finished their piano lesson. Now I got to think how I am going to fill this two hours vacuum for my little girls while waiting for Ikhlas to complete his class by 1.00pm.

There are many plans I can manage for them but I would prefer to tuition their maths and science. The would think that ' ba ni apalah asyik blaja blaja blaja............'.....hehehe. What to do? Thats for your own good and future. Do I need to teach them at Paparich? Hhhhhmmmmm.......no. I would move the venue to McD. Sure they would be happy. By the time everything is settled we would arrive home at 2.00pm.

Oh.....thats another assigment! I need to visit my daughter at her hostel. I would visit her after my asar prayer and bring her food that is prepared by my wife and listen to what ever stories, grumbling, and many more. It is almost maghrib when I reach home. It is so tiring tak8ng its toll out of me. Complaint? Of course not...hihihi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog