Lets Get Back To My Reading Habit

I stopped reading for a while since my eyes operation. And now I am trying to get back my reading habit. I need to continue and complete my recitation of Quran that I have posponed during Ramadhan. Now I am trying to get everything right on the track again. I must determine!

Now I just started reading the array of books that were left on the shelves again. I have to pick up one by one and continuously reading them. Oh my god........ Now I have one little problem after the operation. I have difficulties to adjust my vision. I know it will take times to revert to normal but I am struggling right now. The doctor said that my brain will take sometimes to adjust and immunise my vision but no specific time was given. All I need to do is keep on reading and I believe it would adapt to the adjustment as time goes by.

Please pray for me......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog