From Vienna to Prague
.
Straight after sahur we went to the railway station heading to Prague. Bags already being packed and to tell Susan that we going to keep our bag in the store and will be back after 4 days time. If Im not mistaken the train planned to leave vienna for prague at 6.30 a.m. Before that, I already browsed the internet to purchase the tickets using Euro Train which can deliver right to your door step at your country. But it was not practical since we got no address and we resided in deep savannah area. So we tought that we can purchase tickets when we arrive Vienna for the Eastern Europe. Then only we relised that the tickets dictate differently when we ask the ticket counter. We got no choice but to proceed with it eventhough quite expensive. One thing must be in your mind if you are in holiday is that never stingy about money. Holiday is for you to spend.
.
In the journey I occupied my time mostly reading. I need to finish 'A Time to Kill' by John Grisham since I have few more books to complete. The scenery was marvelous and the chill temperature started to evaporate. The journey took about 4 to 5 hours to arrive Prague and we anticipated to be at the hotel by 1.00 p.m. Hotel was arraged vide the internet just a day before we left Vienna. One thing good about being in Europe was that you can easily get connected to wireless and the notebook can be your dearest friend.

Authum was about to season and the leave started to turn yellow and orange. You can see this typical panoramic view with range of mountains, villages and farms. Sometimes I felt like being in the movie .......Anyway it was a very nice and experience journey.

Breclav is the bourder town. We were in Prague now. The photo bit blur since I took it inside the train.
You can enjoy many monuments like this in Europe.
The 15th century Astronomical Clock in the Old Town Square, Prague.
Hey come and sit next to me.... I found it in front of the shop while window shopping.
Wenceslas Square favoured by thousands of shoppers
Prague is one of the finest and remarkable city in Europe. The mixed colours and architecture really translating its own beauty. You can find many tourist espacially Japanese. They will storm to Prague especially during summer.
Prague is famous with its splendid and gorgeous Bohemian Crystal. You can find plenty of souviner shops selling crystal from miniature crystal to a very big crystal vase. I dont think those were cheap. I dont buy any crystal coz I dont really like it anyway but I bought few crystal earings for my wife.
One of Czech tradition is puppetry, both at the theatre and in endless numbers of souvenir shops. The marionete came in numerous sizes, characters and prices
This photo I took from Charles Bridge with a back ground of Old Town and Josefov (The Jewish Quarters)

Wooden toy
The display of numerous photos collected by different artist and places all over the world.

The entrance of Charles bridge that will flood tourist during summer. You can enjoy some music entertainment by local musician and some other local art was also sold here.

Nice view isnt it!!! I dont know where it was but we were lost on the way to find something.

In Prague you also can enjoy beautiful building with delicate architectural work. Just wonder why cant we have this kind of building here.
I was so tied and need some rest. I was waiting for my friend to buy his shoes. I dont know how many of shoes he needs to try before deciding the best on.
Transpotation was never a problem for tourist like us. You can use tramp, taxi or underground train. But the underground is not that complicated and magnificant compare to the one in London. We were lucky because our hotel was within distance to all the areas in Prague city. Walking by foot is enough but very tiring coz you need to go to many places.
Kiosk....you can get poscard, maps and many more here.

Fruit stall next to Tesco

Finally we found the mosque for our iftar. Thank god after an exhausted journey, finally we manage to rest. This is a picture with our Malaysian students / young doctors. Arif and Khairul came to my house for lunch last summer holiday in July. Now if I were to go back to Prague got no problem of accomodation since I can tumpang lepak kat rumah mereka.
.
Anyway before I pen off, I would definately suggest that please endevour to be there if you have some extra. Prague is really a nice city. For your information I always travel with my free and easy instinct rather than following the agent. I feel it convenient that way.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog