We Are So Sorry Rina
.
Last two weeks was a tragic day to our family especially to my wife. The tragedy just happened within split second. I still remember that morning, before I drove to work, I let Rina played in the garden. I want her to familiarize with the surrounding and the garden. I never thought that something bad will happen. About 8.00 a.m my wife started the car and suddenly she heard screaming from Rina and immediately she stopped the engine. Rina was thrown from the engine and lying in tremendous pain on the turf. My wife was panic and confused of what had happened. Then she realised that Rina was palying at the fan of the engine and the fan hit her right fore leg.
.
Immediately my wife drove to meet the vet for treatment. The leg was broke. The Doctor told us whether we wanted to salvage the leg. There were two choices for us to choose either to amputate the leg or join the bone through surgery ( I dont really know what is the correct medical term). I told my wife we better salvage her leg as we possibly can and dont worry about money. The Vet said that we need to refer her to the Veterinary Clinic at University Putra because they have all the facilities. So the next morning I sent her to the clinic and after detail check the doctor decided to hospitalise her to stabilise her condition before any decision being made.
.
Last Monday the Doctor told me that they got no other choices except to amputate her leg. Now Rina only have three legs to depend on and she is handicap. Next week on the 4th Dec I need to take her again to see the Dr to remove the stitches. The total cost for her medical treatment and surgery about Rm500. It is not the money that matter, but it is more of her life and depress emotion to deal with in order to survive like a normal cat. For sure my wife feels guilty for the rest of her life to Rina and me too.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog