What can you get in Budapest, Hungary
.
Before I continue the saga of my journey in Eastern Europe, let me inform you what you will get as souvenirs in Budapest. I will continue my write up about my excursion in the next chapter continuing my journey from Vienna to Prague. Please forgive me since the narration will not be in order since it takes too much time for me to down load all the pictures from my previous computer and so on. But for those who like to collect souvenirs, there are quite interesting miniatures or crafts that made by the local folks for you to enjoy. I am more to the ideas perhaps you can adopt and modify for extra income.
Bungie jumping that is called. Different type of miniature for tourist to select. If i'm not mistaken it cost you about 5 Euros depend on the the size. I bought one when I was in Sweden but I dont know where it is now.
Colourful and excellent pottery work. I ask the owner to take the photo and she replied for one photo only....here you are.
Fresh vegetables from the market
This florist shop I snapped at the subway
Magnetic figurines. Nice design to place at the refrigerator. I forgot that my sister likes to collect this thing as her hobby. If not surely I will get her one...
T-shirts and others are well displayed. The t-shirt cost for 10Euros more or less.
When I looked at the window and the arrangement I just felt that I was living in the fantacy of Snow White and Seven Dwarfs.

Local dolls wearing traditional dresses. Nice colours combination.

Fresh and Delicious. Unfortunately, it was a fasting month, Ramadhan.
I think these are local jams and pickles
Traditional dress if Im not mistaken. You can purchase the materials and do it yourself.
Wall clocks by designers. Nice to hang in children bedrooms
When I was a small kid, I think my mum collect this kind of plate with floral design. But now I dont know where they were. It is not cheap.
This lady approached me for a survey of something and finally I invited her to have a photo with me. She was little bit shy and look like she was not a typical modern and urban lady. Perhaps you can take her home as well...hehehehehe
Ceramic bowl, plate and kitchen utensils.
Something that you can have for wall decoration.
Embroidery - At first I intended to buy some but the price is not that cheap. Finally, It might be better for me to do it myself since I already have the talent. It just like a lace.
Hahahahaha.......and finally you can buy a proton satria. It caught to my attention when I was walking behind row of buildings in central Budapest.
.
If you need or want few of those, better start planning to go there or else try to find them in the internet. Perhaps you can order them. Insyaallah one day, I wll manage to come back here again with my children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog