Welcome to the Family, Rina.
.
Last two weeks we were welcoming our new member in the family. It was a cat. Che mat gave it to me. It is a pretty colour point with green eyes. I think she is about 5 months old. Prior to accepting it, I ask my children whether they really wanted a cat and must be full responsible for its food and toilet. And on top of it there will be a special token for RM40 a month. At first Safwan was willing to take the responsibility but finally he withdrawn. I know the reason why. Finally Hadi and Shamim would like to commit for that token and the responsibility.
We named her Rina and the full name is Rinawatie.
This is Rina. We keep her in the house during day time and during night time she will be in her cage until she is very independent for her toilet.

Shamim, Ikhlas and Safiyya .....they really love cats

Ikhlas, I know you really happy with Rina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog