My Handy and Creative Hands - Embroidery
.
My wife, children and friends asked me where do you learn the embroidery. I said, I learnt it from books. Quite amazing is'nt it. That the fact and truth of my talent. Unfortunately none of my children show their interest with this kind of work. Perhaps when they are growing older then they will show the interest. When I was in Athens, Greece I bought few small embroidered materials from the souvenir shop, but they were machine made. Then I emulate the design of the olive and rearrange it in my own character. Wow quite beautiful. I did them when I was in Sudan during night time when I was free. I went to Ikea recently and bought few metres of fabric for my table cloth and pillow case. Until now never get started but hopefully very soon I will gain my leisure and inspiration to continue.




This is not so difficult, just a mere satin and cable stitches.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Abu Ikhlas...

I really like your embroidery collection.. Just feel amaze with your talent...
Abu Ikhlas said…
hi hamba allah,
Thanks for the compliment. Anyway i still believe that stitching is part of mental therapy.

Popular posts from this blog