Balik Kampung....Yeeeeeahhh

Last night we started packing all the belongings to balik kampung. As usual my wife is the one who was so busy packing and arranging for her children. Me??? I only did my own simple packing. Most of my children are grown up and they should know what to do.

We will drive two cars for balik kampung and everything will be convenient for my family to go for hari raya visiting their neighbours and old friends. I have made an arrangement who should accompany me and who should accompany Ubai for balik kampung. But the arrangement always failed due so many reasons and end up Kiss, Ikhlas, Shamim, Adah and Hadi were following me.

After more than 4 hours drive for non stop, finally we reached Tok Pah's house in Gurun. But we will have our iftar at Tok Ton's house.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog