I had my left eye operation to remove the cataract last Monday. It was a very succesful operation and thank god make everything easy for me. Now my left eye is very sharp and bright and I am no more dependant on glasses. I never thought that the operation would be a very simple operation. It just a small incision to my eye to replace the lense.

The appoitment was decided at 11.30 am. Ubai and Safwan have to accompany me to the hospital and to drive me home after the operation. Umi should stay at home to take care of Yusoff, Sarah and others for their schooling. Along the way I was relaxed and calmed since the doctor informed me about this simple operation.

When I arrived I went to the counter to check the guarrantee letter from the insurance company. It took sometimes to settle with the procedures before admitted into the day care centre. The nurse instructed me to change my clothes and get ready for the operation. My left eye was checked and they put few drops of medicine to dilate my pupil. I was remained positive about the operation.

I could not remember how long I was in the ward and I felt so boring lying down on the bed and almost falling asleep for quite sometimes. Finally a doctor came to explain how I was going to be anesthetic.

After a while I was brought to the operation theatre to undergo the anesthetic procedure. I was dripped with they gassed and finally I was blackout. All I could remember the nurse woke me up and every was ready for me to go home. I was surprised indeed!!!!

This friday I am going to undergo another operation to my right eye. May Allah make it easy for me.....aminnn.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog