Samprit Biscuit

I had an early shower today. After having breakfast with chapati and kima with my chldren, I wondered what should I do to make something meaningful and valuable and not to waste my time without doing nothing. There are many plans that I wish to start but with my condition at this moment, I have to be little bit patience.

Oh yeah......It is better for me to make a quick biscuit i.e. Samprit biscuit. I asked my wife whether all the ingredients are available. She brought everything on the table. I started to measure the butter and sugar and beat them until fluffy. I added one egg yolk and a teaspoon of vanila essence. The I mixed all the flours and ready to pipe in the baking tray.

It took only half an hour to make the biscuits and as easy as ABC. By now the biscuit already cooked and almost finish eaten by my children. That is why I never make any biscuit before raya. Can you imagine how much I need to spend for biscuits if I were to buy for hari raya? Anyway I love to cook for my family......
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog