The Baju Melayu

Today I bought 4 pairs of Baju Melayu. One for Ubai. One for Safwan and one for Hadi. And not to forget one for me. At last I bought my own Baju Melayu after so many years I never bought one for me. It was a bit of surprise for me to have Baju Melayu for Har Raya.

Actually the is a reason why I bought baju Melayu. It was not because of my wife who demanded me to have Baju Melayu, or I just buang tebiat suddenly I am willing to wear baju Melayu during hari raya. The Baju Melayu comes together with a proper sampin because when you buy a Baju Melayu, you will get sampin for free. The colour that I choose was quite striking just to match with my wife Baju Kurung.

Sure we would look like pengantin baru when we sit next to each other and reminisce our wedding day 21 years ago. Oooopppsss....I forgot that we never bersanding during that time. It was a very simple wedding feast. Sorry to be carried away about the past and everlasting memories.

The whole idea we have very colourful and traditional dresses because I would like to have a colourul and wonderful family photography session during Hari Raya. It must be the most memorable Hari Raya.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog