Fresh From The Oven

Everybody is eagerly to celebrate Aid Mubarak. We have the remaining two more days to resort our last preparation.Today my wife is doing cookies for the Aid. As usual she is preparinf almond chocolate chips cookies, shortbread biscuits and almond london biscuit. I dont understand why they call it almond london and I am very sure I cant never find this biscuit if I were to be in London. Similarly what happened to air sirap Bandung.

The whole day Shamim and Adah helping my wife to prepare the biscuits. One container to be given to my mother and one for my mom in-law. My sister also ordered a container each for shortbread biscuit and almond chocolate chips biscuit. I dont know what are other biscuit she would like to prepare but I always love a bite of her pistachio biscuit.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog