Meeting A Dentist

It has been reminded again and again to brush you teeth every day. But it seems that you are taking my order lightly. Hhhhmmm....every time when I look at your teeth, I knew that you didnt brush your teeth. But you always deny that you already brushed your teeth. Dont let me become a monster.

This is about my son. Suddenly his teeth appear like butter coating and rusric. I was very annoyed with him until I have to drag him to see the dentist to check his teeth and polish them. We stopped for a while at the dental clinic on the way home to Tok Ton's house. When the dentist checked everything there was another tooth to be extracted. He was crying when I asked the dentist to proceed. Anyway, finally he has his shiny teeth again......
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog