My Little Yusuff

Yusuff insists my wife to make him kueh keria. I know he adores kueh keria very much. Whenever his grandma comes over to our house she would make kueh keria for Yusuff. But he does not call it kueh keria, instead he calls it kueh gelang because it is round like bangle. He is very fond of eating everything seems to be tasty for him.

Today he helped my wife to peel the sweet potatoes. And the skin scattered all over the area. I saw him peeling the sweet potatoes and would like to take his photo. He just turned around prohibited me from taking the photos. He might feel embarrassed for the photo. I was surprised when he managed to complete four sweet potatoes. Wow......that was incredible.

Finally he took the broom and sweep the floor and remove all the dirt. I was astonished with his new developed character. Then he asked my wife to call him when she is ready to prepare the dough. He just 4 uears and eight months old. Probably he is the only one to follow me handy in the kitchen.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog