Tepung Pelita

My wife just finished preparing our dessert, tepung pelita for our iftar today. It looks so simple but yet people are so lazy to make their own. If I were to buy, it might cost me for rm15 at least. So far we never go to bazar Ramadhan to buy food for our iftar. My wife will prepare everything for everybody. Sometimes I asked her how she managed to prepare so many menu?

Having 9 kids with all sorts of apertite is not easy to deal. How about the apertite of the hubby. Heehehe.....I am ok. I am not too fascy about food and anything will be ok for me. But I like dates very much for my iftar and sahur, and it is sunnah to consume dates.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

i amsterdam said…
I respect your wife, with 9 + 1kids to manage and still manage the cooking and all. She must be very "cekap" lady. Salaam padanya, hope to see her one day :D
Abu Ikhlas said…
If you are comung home give me a call and bring your family to our home. my no 0192466565. Love to see your new story again.

Popular posts from this blog