I am at the Prince Court Hospital for my eyes test. I really pray that everthing would be ok and perfect in order for me to undergo Lasic Surgery. It has been for 33 years I have been depending on my glasses.

I arrived here about 9.00am for an appointment at 9.30am. I have made the appointment about 10 days ago. I have gone through the first test to check my cornea and the power. Now I am waiting for the subsequent tests which would last for 4 to 5 hours. Never mind, I have brougt a book and just purchased a photography magazine.

To go through all the tests make me feel nervous of getting the results considering my present condition. I really pray so that everything is to be fine. The condition of my eyes is never improving but is getting worst. I really looking forward to say good bye to my spectacles.

Wish me all the best will you?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog